Electrostatic Spray Painting of File Cabinets in New York
Make Your Existing Office Furniture Look Like New
Looking for a way of updating the look of your office?. Replacing office furniture can be time consuming and expensive. At PNP Craftsmen, our electrostatic spray painting services in New York can give your existing office furniture that brand new, professional, factory finish look you desire.
How Does Electrostatic Spray Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object.
What are the Advantages of Electrostatic Painting?
- The new coat of paint is just like a factory finish; the furniture looks brand new.
- Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
- We can match the colors of your current office furniture, or we can match any other color you want to change them to.
- Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your office furniture.
- With our New York crews available to do electrostatic painting at night, your office furniture can often be painted without any disruption to your normal business.
Contact the professionals at PNP Craftsmen today for electrostatic spray painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk.