Make Your Existing Elevator Doors Look Brand New
Residences, office buildings, apartment buildings, and plenty of other New York locations have old and worn looking elevator doors that may damage the look of the establishment. Replacing elevator doors and parts can be very expensive and unnecessary. The professionals at PNP Craftsmen provide electrostatic painting services in New York that can give your existing elevator doors a brand new, factory finish look.
How Does Electrostatic Spray Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object.
What are the Advantages of Electrostatic Painting?
- The new coat of paint is smooth and fresh, just like a factory finish; it looks like a brand new elevator.
- Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
- We can match the colors of your current elevator doors, or we can match any other color you want to change them to.
- Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your bathroom partitions.
- Rust graffiti can be removed and covered, making your elevator look new again.
- With our New York crews available to do electrostatic painting at night, your elevator doors can often be painted without any disruption to your normal business.
Contact the professionals at PNP Craftsmen today for electrostatic spray painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk.