Electrostatic Spray Painting of Bathroom Partitions
Make Your Existing Bathroom Partitions Look Like New
From high schools to hotels, from offices to retail stores, a variety of New York buildings need their bathroom partitions painted from time to time. There is no question that the best method for painting bathroom partitions is electrostatic spray painting.
How Does Electrostatic Spray Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coat of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object.
What are the Advantages of Electrostatic Painting?
- The new coat of paint is smooth and fresh, just like a factory finish; it looks like a brand new partition.
- Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
- We can match the colors of your current bathroom partitions, or we can match any other color you want to change them to.
- Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your bathroom partitions.
- Rust and graffiti can be removed and covered, making your partition look new again.
- With our New York crews available to do electrostatic painting at night, your bathroom partitions can often be painted without any disruption to your normal business.
Contact the professionals at PNP Craftsmen today for electrostatic spray painting services in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx, Staten Island, Nassau, and Suffolk.