Painting traditional wood siding is a common activity during our spring and summer seasons (and even into the fall as well, weather permitting!). But what if your Long Island home has vinyl siding? After all, despite vinyl’s durability, such factors as age, weather, and the environment can take their toll, leaving it looking a little tired. You also might just be in the mood to change your exterior color!
Can You Paint the Vinyl Siding on Your Long Island Home?
At PNP Craftsmen, we have the necessary skill, experience, and product knowledge to successfaully paint your vinyl exterior. The key is to carefully prepare the surface and use the very best products that are specifically formulated for the purpose. Thanks to advances in the paint materials at our disposal, your vinyl siding can even be changed from one color to another, including a darker color. This just wasn't possible before. Dark paint would absorb the sun's heat, causing the vinyl underneath to expand during the hottest hours of the day, then contract as the temperatures cooled. Advanced paint products now compensate for this strain, allowing your finish to be impervious to temperature fluctuations.
PNP Craftsmen - Painting Vinyl Siding throughout Long Island
When you invite our skilled team to your home, you can count on the following:
- Clear, professional communication
- Respect for your property
- Craftsmanship - We do not take this word lightly! Our goal is to provide top-quality services, leaving you with a finished product that you (and we!) can be proud of
- Complete satisfaction - Our job is not done until you are completely satisfied
Our Related House Painting Services
- Interior Painting
- Cabinet Painting
- Residential Wallcovering
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Painting Aluminum and Metal Windows