Electrostatic Spray Painting of Bathroom Partitions
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
From high schools to hotels, from gas stations to office buildings to retail stores, all kinds of New York structures need their bathroom partitions painted from time to time. Painting contractors agree that the best method for painting bathroom partitions is electrostatic spray painting.
How Does Electrostatic Painting Work?
An electrostatic paint sprayer gives each particle of paint a negative electrical charge. The like-charged molecules push away from each other, which makes the paint spread evenly as it is applied. Additionally, the metal item that is being painted is given a positive charge, so that it attracts the paint. The new coating of paint clings evenly to all parts of a metal object—even the back and undersides.
There are many significant advantages to using electrostatic painting on bathroom partitions here in New York:
• The new coat of paint is smooth and fresh, just like a factory finish; it looks like a brand new partition.
• Electrostatic painting creates very little overspray, so there is little waste and no mess.
• We can match the colors of your current bathroom partitions, or we can match any other color you want to change them to.
• Electrostatic painting is one of the most cost-effective ways to paint your bathroom partitions.
• Rust, pitting and graffiti can be removed and covered, making your partition look new again.
• With our New York crews available to do electrostatic painting at night, your bathroom partitions can often be painted without any disruption to your normal business.
PNP Craftsmen performs electrostatic painting in New York and Long Island. We paint:
• Bathroom partitions
• Medical and exercise equipment
• Office furniture
• Stairways & railings
• Structural steel
• Metal doors
• Metal windows
• Radiator/convector covers
• and much more
If your business is located in or near New York City, call us for a free estimate for electrostatic painting.