Don Fahrbach is highly qualified in multiple fields, with a degree in Industrial & Management Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He brings more than 20 years of management and procedure experience, with an emphasis on quality assurance including implementation of Ford, Boeing and UL and ISO 9000 compliant systems.
Now with more than a decade in the painting industry, Don is excited to put his previous experience to good use in a more creative field, ensuring the highest of quality for homeowners in and around New York City.
What Makes PNP Craftsmen Different from Other Painting Contractors?
- Our full-time office staff and our estimators communicate with you promptly, proactively and courteously. All calls are returned within 2 business hours, and all of your concerns, from scheduling to touch-ups, are handled with care. Our office staff is always on-duty from 9-6, Mon-Fri.
- Our professional painters care for your family and your home. Every employee who steps into your home is thoroughly screened and trustworthy, able to speak, read and write excellent English. We insist on courteous, safe, efficient work standards at all times, and we never hire subcontractors.
- We take the risk out of hiring a painting contractor by holding ourselves to rigorous professional standards, including industry regulations, local laws and codes and our own Complete Satisfaction Warranty.
- We take pride in superior workmanship. At every stage of the job, we use superior materials and correct procedures. Paying attention to details and working with efficiency and care, we do our utmost to provide a stunning, lasting transformation in your home or business.
- All of our estimates come with a clear, detailed written proposal, and we back up our estimates with a price guarantee. This way, there are no unpleasant surprises.